Friday, July 31, 2009

My Girls (2)

I just posted the scrapbook pages I made of the girls on the blog (see below) because I think the girls look so pretty in them with the colors. Unfortunately, it is hard to read what they say unless you go to the web-site and do a full page view of them. Instead I thought I would just copy what they say here:




My Beautiful Decota!! You are such a wonderful young woman. You have one of the biggest, most beautiful smiles I have ever seen. When you smile it brightens the world and makes others happy. You are full of spunk and fun. You are constantly surrounded by friends because you are such a wonderful friend. Most importantly, you are as beautiful on the inside as you are on the out. What did I do right to get the privilege of being your mom? I love everything about you my sweet girl!




Cambria- oh how you have grown! You are not the little "tom-boy who knows how to act like a girly-girl " anymore. Instead you are becoming a beautiful young woman who knows how to play tough! It is so much fun to watch your personality grow. I love it when you spray on your perfume as you head out the door to "kick some bootie" at soccer. You are an amazing girl who knows who she is and is completely happy being herself. You have the drive and determination to do anything you want! When I look at you I can't help but smile. You add so much JOY to my life!
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
I don't know about you, but I truly think I am one lucky mom!!!!!

2 comments:

Perry, Christi and Logan said...

All your kids are getting so grown up. They are so cute. It was fun to spend time with you and them in Washington. Loved reading your posts from scrapbooking. The tetherball tree cracks me up-what a great idea though.

laurak said...

You really are a lucky mom. You've got great kids. That is probably because they have great parents.