Thursday, April 23, 2009

I TOTALLY STINK!

I totally stink, both at blogging and literally. It is 11:21 am and I still am not showered. I have spent all morning catching up on 2 months or reading blogs. I have felt like I am running at a snails pace in life lately as all of the cheetahs pass me by. I can not figure out why the days continue to get faster. Why is there never enough time? I have always stunk at journal writing. If you go back to my journals of my youth you will only find about 20 entries- and they all say something along the lines of "I hate my mom and dad. They are making me pooper scoop today!" Yep, that pretty much covers my childhood. I seriously rock at journals. I have had so many things on my plate lately, I have just needed to get them done. When I wrap it up for the night at about 11:00, the last thing I have wanted to do is write about my life; instead I have chosen to lose myself in at least 45 min of TV so I can relax before bed. I really need to start getting up at 5:30 to start exercising, but I am having a hard time dragging my butt out of bed at 6:30. Well, now I am feeling a bit more on top of things, thanks to the fact that I finally have my whole calender on my Blackberry. I think it is about to overload some days. I guess right now I should be off to hit the showers, make some lunch, and then work on some business e-mails until the kids get home. Then it is on to helping the kids review for tests, drum line try outs, dance, Cambria's soccer skills night, and Declan's game near Fort Worth. Hopefully we will be home by 9:30 and I can have a bit of extra relaxing time tonight so I can get some ironing done (yuck!). I hope to be able spend a bit more time recording some of the things I want to remember, because life is flying by way to fast. But who knows, unless mom and dad make me pooper scoop I may never get to much written in this journal!

4 comments:

laurak said...

I figured you were pretty busy with your business. It's no wonder you can't get up at 5:30am when you go to bed at 11:00pm. I wouldn't be able to do that either. I don't know how you keep up with everything. I can't even remember the last time I ironed. Good luck. Get some rest.

melanie said...

I am so glad you are back.. It has been so great catching up on your life.

Chels said...

I thought you were dead, AGAIN! glad you're not. I know how you feel about time going by faster and faster. Oh and the pooper scooping too, but now it's nobody will do it so I have to and I hate my dogs. Does Cameron want a snack, I'll send them your way.

Brittani said...

Somewhat discouraging to realize it only gets crazier....I feel crazy enough where I am! Then again I do not have the energy and Stamina of my amazing older sister!