Wednesday, August 11, 2010

And just like that- I think I'm in love

The black hole that I feel like I am in sometimes is not quite so black anymore when I find I have others who understand how I feel and may even be sitting in it next to me. Oh, I am so glad to know I am not the only one who ever feels that way :) That in itself makes life easier to bear sometimes. Not in the way that "misery loves company", but in the way that is "I am human". I love it when people gently remind me to open my eyes, and help me realize that whole is not really black, but instead a plethora of colors. Luckily, Rod and I had a nice chat and both of us really feel a lot better now. It is good to take the time to realign goals and assess where we both stand and where we want to be, both individually and as a team. I love those moments where I feel a little bit twitterpated because I see the mind and soul of the man I love. And I am very happy to report that I just finished day two of a very awesome attitude! And so once again, the skies have cleared and the storm has passed until there is another breakdown in the atmospheric pressure!

3 comments:

Chels said...

Glad to hear. But I agree with Bert, we all need a little getaway together. Hubby's invited too. I know it is a dream, but maybe it will be reality someday ;)

Brittani said...

You are a pretty amazing human if I might say so myself! Glad you are feeling better, I wouldn't want anything less for you! Wish we were closer so we could all do it together!

laurak said...

I'm so glad you got things worked out. Being twitter-pated is a nice feeling. Too bad it doesn't come too often.