Monday, September 22, 2008

Asher Boy



What would salsa be without the jalapenos? What would eggs be without the pepper? What would an oatmeal cookie be without the cinnamon? Everything needs a little spice. For the Allred family that spice comes in the form of Asher. Today is Asher's Birthday. I can't believe that he is already 2 years old! I can't wait to see him in the peak of his terrible 2's (like an Allred child could be that terrible). It's not that I want to see Brittani fight him, it's just that his little tantrums crack me up! When he is flailing to the floor (and might I add, ever so carefully so as not to hurt his head), and then throws his temper tantrum on the floor, I just want to bust out laughing. It is too cute. He is going to be such a fun one to watch. He can give you these big, flirty eyes one minute, and then shoot you daggers the next. I LOVE that he already has the pouty face down. He is a true blue ham. I am so glad I get to be his aunt and watch him grow up. Happy Birthday Asher, Aunt Nelly LOVES you!

No comments: