Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Boring days!

I am amazed at how you can go, go, go and just wish for a break, and then get one and be sooooooo bored. Today was one of those days. I was not working today because I had to pick Declan up an hour early from school. I had a few things to do around the house, a couple loads of laundry, and a couple of errands to run. All of it was done way to soon. I had a couple hours just to try to figure out what I could do. I am so sick of cleaning out cupboards and organizing paperwork. I finally took a long bubble bath and read, which was nice, but then I felt like a bum. I was so excited for 3:00 to roll around so I could pick up Declan and start my nightly taxi service to and from events and practices. Rodney is out of town (and has been for part of every week since July) so the house has just been too quite- except for the LOUD barking of my overprotective dog as anything comes within 100 ft of our home (he spends so much time in time out for barking that he is not very good company). These are the days I wish I had another sweet baby toddling around to distract me- that is until school is out and I remember I do not want to add one more needy soul to my crazy afternoons and nights. I just need to be at work more often. If I don't get called in to work tomorrow I am going to help an elderly lady move out of her house. Either way, I am done being a bump on a log.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I wish you and Lanessa would have another baby so that Logan will have cousins on the Johnson side close to his age!!! Wishful thinking on my part I know!!